General Rental Conditions
The guest can make a reservation in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +386 51 251 765 or in person. The guest can also make a reservation through our website or via Viber/WhatsApp/Messenger.
To hold a reservation, an approved 40% payment of the total apartment cost is required. The booking is confirmed only when the Owner has received this amount and has emailed a booking confirmation to the guest. The remaining balance, including 60% of the apartment cost, final cleaning fee, and pet fee (if applicable) must be paid 10 days before the arrival or in cash (on request) upon arrival to the apartment.
If the guest would like to change a reservation or cancel it, they can contact the Owner by emailing email@example.com, calling +386 51 251 765, or they can cancel their reservation through the website or via Viber/WhatsApp/Messenger.
The following cancellation-related conditions apply:
cancellation up to 10 days before arrival: no cancellation fees charged,
cancellation 9 – 5 days before arrival: 40% of the total price charged,
cancellation 4 – 0 days before arrival: 100% of the total price charged;
In the event of early departure, the remaining accommodation days must be paid in full.
Alterations / Cancellations by us
Though it is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to confirmed agreements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you promptly. If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to provide you with the property you have booked, we reserve the right to transfer you to a similar property. However, if this is not possible or you do not wish to be transferred, we will cancel the booking and refund the amount paid to us, but we will not be liable for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements.
Check-in to the apartments starts from 15hrs.
Check-out from the apartments is until 11hrs.
We will always attempt to accommodate early arrivals and late departures, but this is dependent upon previous/following bookings.
We ask that you contact us as soon as possible with your arrival and departure information.
In order to make check-in as quick and easy as possible, the guest will be asked to provide us with information about all persons who will be staying at the time of the reservation. The information provided will help us register guests and will only be used for this purpose. The guest will receive a secure link to enter and edit all guest information. The data must be the same as on the personal document.
Tourist Taxes in Slovenia
The tourist tax is charged to all visitors under the following conditions imposed by the Municipality of Bled. Adult visitors are charged a tourist tax in the amount of € 3.13 per person per night.
Children and youths between 7 and 18 years of age pay half the value of the imposed tourist tax, i.e. a tourism tax in the amount of € 1.56 per person per night.
We regularly visit and check each property. However, breakdown beyond our control, such as lack of electricity/water/gas supply, and/or internet connection may occur as depending on the company providers. In these cases, we will do our best to solve the problem in the quickest possible time.
If you have any problem during your stay you should contact immediately the Owner. Complaints lodged only at the end or after the holiday period will not be taken into consideration.